Foxy face, stubby legs, and bunny butt, cute little cylindrical fur logs with the big ears… I mean, who can resist a Corgi’s cuteness? They are as adorable as dogs can be.
Corgis are known for being affectionate, alert, cheerful, friendly, independent, intelligent, lively, loving, loyal, out-going, playful, protective, and social.
They are loyal to their human and can get along with other animals. They also tend to be very vocal and for this reason make great alarm dogs.
While Corgis have become one of the most beloved dog breeds today, there are reasons to believe that Corgis are actually the worst dog breed to live with… EVER!
Check out the 19 reasons why Corgis are actually the worst dogs to live with below…
1. They hate to cuddle.
2. They have menacing eyes.
3. Totally evil.
4. Just look at them!
5. They hate napping.
6. They take your stuff without asking.
7. Faking it. Whatever.
8. Give it back, dude.
9. Let’s not talk about the damage they do to your personal items.
10. They ruin all of your happy moments.
11. What are they doing in your car?
12. They have a begging face that really NO ONE can resist.
13. They ALSO know the importance of playtime.
14. That means you can’t take them outside.
15. No more strolls in the park for you.
16. They won’t ever love you.
17. Worst of all, they’re ugly.
18. Really, really ugly.
19. Now who’d love a dog like this?
Are you convinced now that living with Corgis may be the worst idea and need to be avoided by all cost? 🙂
Hmm… not convinced? Then maybe… just maybe… you might be a CRAZY Corgi person!!
Check out the post below to see if your obsession with your Corgi is healthy or if you may in fact be veering into crazy territory!! => //www.waggingtonpost.com/signs-youre-a-crazy-corgi-person/