Hungry Golden Retriever Accidentally Starts House Fire

When Ashely O’Donnell and her husband went to bed, they left a plate of cookies near the stove, and once the lights were out, their dog Molly made her move.

The golden retriever accidentally hit a knob, turning on the stove and setting a spatula on fire.

Smoke filled the kitchen, and minutes later, the smoke detectors went off, waking Ashley and her husband just in time to put it out.

But dogs turning into accidental arsonists is more common than you’d think. Here’s how to prevent it.

Please ‘SHARE' this story with your friends and family!

Add Comment